10.30.2012

Phase 2 for the Yes Girl Monologues


So I’ve decided to change things up for the Yes-Girl monologues a bit. Instead of featuring a yes every week I am going to feature a yes every month. This way you guys get to see the very best of the yeses and I can start posting other fun things on my blog! Also, I think this change will help my readers to get to know me a little better so that each yes is a little bit more meaningful and personal.

When in doubt, choose change –Lily Leung 


My mission, of course, is to still find my chi! So I will be featuring other things like recipes, pictures, quotes, books, and experiences that inspire me and help me along my Eat, Pray, Love-esque journey!

Wondering why I decided to switch things up? Besides the fact that I wanted to diversify the blog I was actually re-inspired by the movie that gave me the idea to be a Yes-Girl: Eat, Pray, Love.


I flipped on the TV the other day (a rarity for me with my heavy work load) to see Julia Robert’s enjoying a heaping plate of spaghetti at a café in Italy. Mmm, the joys of eating! And the joys of cooking! And the pleasant scenery! And the inspiring people! I realized that although her journey was ultimately up to her, all of the pasta she ate, all the friends she made and all of the prayers she prayed were vital to her journey.

I wanted to explore other things that have been, and will continue to contribute to my journey of self. So the blog will continue to be the monologues of a Yes-Girl, but with a facelift and a new pair of heels! I want to share with you the people, the food, the places, the words, the sights and the sounds of my journey along with the experiences.

I hope you’re ready for phase 2 of the Yes-Girl Monologues that premiers this Friday!


all of these pictures are just a taste of what’s to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment